India’s largest private telecom operator Airtel introduced their new logo across 19 countries in Asia and Africa. The logo was welcomed over the older one, but it cannot replace the old logo in the Airtel customers in India. Most of the people loved the old one. Fone arena’s poll shows that most of the people cannot replace the old logo by the new logo. They spend almost Rs. 300 cr for advertising, marketing and re-branding purpose only. On this occasion Airtel also revealed their new Signature tune also composed by A.R. Rahman.To hear or download the new Signature tune click http://tm-in.blogspot.com/2010/11/airtel-new-logo-signature-tune.html
Airtel New Logo & Signature tune
Facebook Activity on CeTly Live
If you are facing any issues with registering, posting or any other thing feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We would love to help you out...
Be a fan…
This is a campus blog…
- nagaraju on Enable Full Screen Command Prompt Window In Windows 7
- sounak nath on Enable Full Screen Command Prompt Window In Windows 7
- Oh yes on Enable Full Screen Command Prompt Window In Windows 7
- Mohammed on Last Chance for CUSAT Btech Failed students of 1995-2002 batch
- s4njul on Able to change textbox into a numerical(decimal) textbox in VB 6.0?
- devendra on Amir Khan-pencil sketch
- BITTY S VARGHESE on Poornam Infovision Selection – a personal record.
- CeTly Live first anniversary | Hari Krishnan CK on CeTlyL!ve First Anniversary Contest
- Saad on 1TB Transcend StoreJet 25H3 Review
- konal on Enable Full Screen Command Prompt Window In Windows 7