Itz easy..juz Follow these steps :
1) Create a shortcut to cmd.exe and double click to open it.
2) Type wmic and then ENTER to get Windows Management Instrumentation Command-line utility .
3) Click the maximize button to get a real full screen window of Command Prompt,but You won’t get this “full screen” window in W-7 !!
4) No problem,Right click the maximized Command Prompt window title bar and select “Properties“, tick the “Quick edit mode” check-box followed by clicking OK button.
This step makes Windows 7 “remember” to maximize Command Prompt to this particular full screen window mode, each time you double click the cmd.exe shortcut created!
5) Close the Command Prompt window (ie execute exit command twice to exit from WMIC as well as cmd.exe).
Now, double click the same cmd.exe shortcut again, you should see Windows 7 open Command Prompt in full screen window mode
I tried this b’coz for my CG Lab exam,i was get bored with small cmd window !!
If u hav any Good suggestions and Tips Don’t Hesitate Come,Join & Share..