Posted with arrangements from Let Me Know
Last date for Applications: August 6, 2010
Eligibility: Acquired minimum of 60% in the 10th and 12th standard and hold Indian citizenship – age no bar. The applicant should want to pursue graduation, post graduation and PhD studies from Government Recognized Indian Universities only.
The Fair and Lovely scholarship has empowered over 750 women across India to fulfil their dreams. If you have a dream that you have been living for then this scholarship is for you too.
To apply online, download the scholarship form. Fill the form and attach the list of documents given below:
- 1 photocopy of all the mark sheets and certificates attested by a Gazette officer or by the head of an educational institution.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 attested photocopy of family income proof.
- attested photocopy of admission proof.
- Statement of purpose – which is an essay of not more than 250-300 words about yourself, your ambitions and how will you achieve them.
- The completed form along with these documents has to be couriered at:
Fair & Lovely Foundation,
P.O.Box No. 11281, Marine Lines Post Office,
Mumbai 400 020.
So hurry! Your dreams are waiting for you.
For queries, please contact at the given email-id with the subject line as "Query for Scholarship, found this opportunity on LetMeKnow"
Website : http://www.fairandlovely.in/
Email address: email@example.com